Triathlon Training – day 30
Strength Training – MS, 3-4 sets
BT: Warm up 5-10 minutes. Then 3-4 sets of MS. Cool down 5-10 minutes spinning in easy gear/resistance at high rpm.
Energy: 414 kcal
1. BB step-up: 160x10/10,10/10,10/10
2. seated row: 160x15; 180x10,10
3. ab with twist: (decline) BWx20,20,16
4. standing hamstring curl: 45x20/20, 14/14; 35x21/20
5. standing bent arm lat pulldown: 67.5x10,10,10
Upon the advice of my tri coach, I got a sports massage today from Alton at Massage Envy in Kingwood. He was great and I think regular massage is going to help cut back on some of the nagging injuries that I’ve been getting.
Evening – Master’s Swim Class This was my regular class at Lifetime Fitness. I didn’t record the total distance before the coach yanked the whiteboard but I think it was about 3500m.